Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
4th-of-july-725.jpg

darwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 9, 2014
Six pipe smokers in the same spot in San Francisco? Let me get this straight. It was the San Francisco in this country? Stranger things have happened I suppose although I can't think of any at the moment.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
Hope everyone has a Great Day..The wife has ribs in the oven..Yeah I know you cook your ribs on the grill.She's the cook of the house so it's the oven..They really are good though.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Happy Independence day to the greatest country on the planet. Our dynasty is the greatest in human history and people should bow to our greatness. lol

Dec 24, 2012
Happy 4th to my American friends (save for Harris). I love you guys and just bought a bunch more of your greenbacks - so I am betting heavily on you guys.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
peck, bad investment. My government tanks the dollar purposely so our exports are cheaper. Back in the day when I was hanging out in Montreal, it was 1.5 Canadian to a US dollar, that was a fair exchange as everyone knows the Canadian money is barely worth the paper it is printed on.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey, fellow patriots, old timers, and others, don't forget to "retire the colors," that is, take down the flag

at sundown, before you set off, or go off to watch the fireworks. A home health situation will keep me

from seeing them this year, but I love to watch where I can hear the percussion but don't have to hear

the often canned music that someone else finds stirring. My little ships flag on the porch looks puny, but

it means a lot to me, real stitched stars and stripes, not printed on the fabric. Old Glory is the only national

flag that changes (to add stars for new states), and that change is always made on the Fourth of July after

the state joins the union. My next door neighbor flies a flag continuously but doesn't keep it lit at night.

Many neighbors don't fly a flag at all. I think they're good folks who love their country but don't understand

the tradition that used to be shared by people of every political disposition across the spectrum. That to

me was the U.S. of A.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
happy 4th everyone. Enjoying a nice gin and tonic at the moment, gettin ready for some fireworks!

Mar 30, 2014
wv
Happy Independence Day! Let us not forget what this day is truly about. Claiming our freedom from tyranny, oppressive taxation, and warrantless searches. Be sure to buckle up before going through the d.u.i. checkpoints tonight.

micdabutcher

Might Stick Around
Jun 20, 2013
Australia
Happy 4th of July everyone. It's my son's 21st birthday today and we are throwing him a 4th of July party. We've never cooked American food before so I hope we do it justice. We are going for buffalo wings, pulled pork, corn bread, ribs, fried chicken, turkey, chilli and a few salads that have come from the web. Enjoy your day of celebration. You deserve it.

Mic.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Happy 4th all. I can wax poetically about the US and all, but the Harris v Peck banter I could read (or would prefer to listen to in person with a bowl or six) all night. Wherever you are or whatever banner you fly, I wish you all a safe and enjoyable weekend. Especially to me east coast brothers that are under Hurricane watch. The storm has blown all of the nasty humidity out of southern NJ and I am enjoying a bowl of SJW out of a Denmark made Stanwell I acquired from Samcoffeeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.