PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

treeder13

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2012
Ok I know this is a pipe forum but I was on a social site a few minutes ago so many teenagers talking about how high they gonna get all that crap! Blech this is the reason I hate my kind >.

treeder13

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2012
Ooops. Seems I cut out a bunch of my rambling!As it seems a bunch of kiddo's plan on getting high today kid's still in middle school >.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
You hate your kind because people like to get high? I missed the argument there. Some people probably hate our kind because we like to smoke pipes and talk about smoking pipes.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
If everyone that chastised marijuana smokers would actually try it, instead of being biased in their opinion of it, we would be closer towards getting it legalized. It's the only plant that is illegal to smoke.
I could solve the worlds problems. Make everyone alive do two things every morning:
1. Have Sex

2. Smoke Marijuana
After doing those two things, all acts of hatred, and violence would be the last thing on our minds. :clap:

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I don't see why they don't legalize it and tax it. Just treat it like alcohol. As long as the quality doesn't change I doubt stoners would mind giving Uncle Sam his 8%.
As for the teenagers raving about being 4/20 it's only because adults tell them "you can't do it" that they're even intrigued to. Same reason why highschool kids drink. Whenever you tell someone they can't do something instantly they're overwhelmed with "Oh yea, watch me!".
Personally I'll stick with IPSD.

riptide

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 27, 2010
Colorado
It is legal here in colorado
no its is not you have to have a Medical Card to buy it if you get caught with it and do not have a card you can still get in trouble with the law.

treeder13

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2012
Eh I ment for this thing to be a rant and i'm sorry i'd rather be castrated before i touched any of that stuff! My exasperation face i use seems to of cut out the rest of the rant! Haha all the problems it's done to my family i'd much rather take the castration. And by my kind i mean teenagers. Makes me so mad how they spend more time on that crap then school.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Happy 420 have a Grateful Day!
41c107ef.jpg

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Today always gets me agrivated beyond reason. The local "420 Rally" takes place literally fifty meters from the front-doors to the building I maintain my downtown office in. It is inevitable that I will have to visit the location at some point today - meaning that I will have to pass through a massive cloud of pot-smoke to get into the building...yet if I were to light my pipe - or god forbid a cigarette, one of the several police on hand to maintain peace would be on me faster than a fly on poop.

It's not the pot-smokers fault. I'm all for personal freedom of choice. I agree that the taxation income would help governments in these troubled times. But the hypocrisy of the situation disgusts me to no end. Last time I checked, marijuana was illegal in B.C.; tobacco, on the other hand isn't (although I do forsee that changing in the future). Let me smoke my tobacco in peace, dammit, it's a legal product. Why are the guys breaking the law being protected by the police while I face persecution for purchasing and consuming a legal product that has helped to support the Canadian economy for decades through billions in taxation.

treeder13

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2012
The main difference I've noticed between tobacco smokers and the average "pothead" Is that more often then not we can provide a real argument and real reasons i dont know how many times i've been told today that it's a "natural plant man" when tobacco is the same. Sorry for my rather awful typing compared to usual can't sleep for another 12 hours >.

Status
Not open for further replies.