PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
Plus, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wisher.
*Disclaimer: By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms.
This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.
This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher who assumes no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.

May 31, 2012
*Disclaimer: By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms.
checked_checkbox.png
I agree to those terms.
:mrgreen:

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Got to love those lawyers! Take the long way around a short thing. LOL! Best wishes Simon

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Happy New Year guys - may you get everything you wish for! I hope to see you at least some of you in 2016.
Andy

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
I accepted and printed out your terms and loaded my pipe with them. Not much flavor but did burn down to a fine white ash!
Happy New Year to everyone and looking forward to the year of the (War)Horse!

thefalcon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 23, 2012
Happy New Year and may all the Tobaccos continue to fly off the shelves of the Retailers! :wink:
Eric

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I am offended by Simon's lack of commitment to be offensive! :mrgreen:
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

graydawn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2014
And Happy New Year to you'all. Can't wait for the release of War Horse.
Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.