PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Well, well, well! Down in Florida with the Family. Hanging out with Mickey Mouse, smoking my favorite companions C&D Buffalo Soldier and DeathMetal's Aiwass. I'll be sneaking in a few bowls of Massacra, too. Just sitting back relaxing with a Sierra Nevada Porter and reading Clancy's Rainbow Six. Kinda of messed up because Rainbow Six goes into a theme park like Disney World called World Park. Terrorist take over the park, and Rainbow saves the day. Anyway, this is a ramblin' thread, posting something to share with the Brotherhood of the Briar. Hope all is well with you guys. Auf Weidersehen! :puffpipe:

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Yea, Thanks Jones. People watching around here is a little frightening in itself.
Great to hear about the up grade to 8 and 16 oz

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Back in town, when I posted this I had no clue about the Islamofacist shoot out in the club. Strange.

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
Did you hear about the toddler a gator snatched while she was wading in the water at disney world?

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Yes, we passed the resort on the monorail constantly. It's sad. The folks were from Nebraska and probably didn't realize that gators were as common as peaches in Georgia. We spotted a couple of gators in the lagoon around our resort. Personally I wouldn't have had my child out that late at the age of two. Sad.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Death, I've about completed the Main Clancy Courpus. Rainbow Six is bad ass if you like Clancy's style and his detail. It's very conservative as far as political slant, Thats cool for a change. I love Stephen King and can deal with his political ideoacracy. Clancy was writing in the world that we live in now. It's truly amazing some of the geo-political predictions he made in the 90's that have come true. John Clark is the Clancy James Bond, this is a Clark/Chavez novel. Great follow up to No Remorse, if you want to skip the Jack Ryan saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.