Halloween Tobacco Blends (Blenders Pay Attention)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

9 Fresh Radice Pipes
9 Fresh Winslow Pipes
2 Fresh Kent Rasmussen Pipes
18 Fresh Rossi Pipes
12 Fresh Chacom Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Let's face it, at some point we have all bought a tin of tobacco strictly of the name or art work. Christmas blends sell out quick and people love to collect some of the really neat tins. Halloween is the second most marketable holiday in the U.S. So I'm curious why there are not more Autumn/Halloween blends out there. Something cider-ish, pumpkin-ish, etc. With some kind of great name and artwork! I for one would buy a tobacco called Headless Horseman's Ride, Pumpkin Patch, Full Moon Howl, etc. I was just thinking it could be a good money maker?
***And yes I know that there is C&D Autumn Evening

lincolnsbark

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2013
That is a great idea. I have liked the autumn blends I have tried but a Halloween blend could be fun.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Just thinking of how much fun naming these blends would be..not going to go into it though, possibilities are endless lol.
Cabin Witch...any takers on what that is..sorry i had to .

wingsfan

Lurker
Jun 29, 2013
I was just telling my wife this morning I would love a pumpkin spice tobacco, I love pumpkin in beer, latte', muffins why not a tobacco.

driver

Lurker
Aug 17, 2013
Fantastic idea! I love Autumn/Halloween and would definitely pick some accompanying blends. Chocolate or sweet blends(candy, candy corn etc.) apples/cider, pumpkin, or even cinnamon & brown sugar donuts.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
In addition to autumn Evening, C&D offers Haunted Bookstore and 4noggins has Harvest Moon, John Patton's Winter Heartbeat. We all know that any number of blends will "ghost" a pipe. So you just have to look.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Boo Berry...Count Chocula...
Seriously though, come up with something clever and in a collectible tin and I'd be all over that.
Edit- Hey McClelland! "Hallowe'en Jeer 2013"? I'd buy it.

werdna

Can't Leave
Jun 6, 2013
Well I'm gonna be the killjoy on this. Pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin cheese cake, pumpkin this, pumpkin that, and NOW PUMPKIN TOBACCO. No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.