PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
As I've done for the past couple of years, here's a pic I did of one of our members' daughters as a witch. These days, I understand, she's studying at the FBI, if she hasn't already finished.
scan-63-476x600.jpg

redone

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2018
Glad you posted this. I love to give out candy to the kids on Halloween. I think this year I’ll take the candy bowl on the front porch and smoke my pipe while the kids are coming around.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's a beguiling drawing. Years ago, my late wife and i, and a friend, set up trick-or-treat in costumes and a candlelit foyer. The costumes were pretty spooky, but the kids would start out smart-mouthing us. Unintentionally, we discovered that if we pretty much kept silent, the little folks minds went to work, and some of them left the front door screaming, almost scaring themselves to death (well, they were pretty scared). Illustrating that Halloween terror is in the mind of the beholder. I hope the kids enjoyed it, since clearly that was the thrill they were after, that they brought with them. Just for example, my outfit was a long hooded black robe that I wore with a fencing mask -- it gave me a jolt in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.