Halloween is Tomorrow What Blends Will You Be Smoking?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
So Halloween is tomorrow what blends will you be smoking? I was thinking about opening a tin of deep hollow and probably some aromatics such as sleepy hollow.

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
I've been really wanting to bust open and give Six Pence a try, but literally haven't been able to for months now. It's my plan to try it tomorrow night... hopefully.... ;)

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
I'll most likely plug a twist of "Brown Irish" into a Peterson, pour a pint of Guinness and commune with a Druid or two. The communications will be through the ether and I'm not talking about the internet or phone, if you get my meaning.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
If I had any, the obvious choice would be: Haunted Bookshop.

There's a flavor that hasn't yet made it into pipe tobacco to my knowledge. Pumpkin. It's in everything else this time of year.

A lot of pipes will get 'ghosted' with the likes of Mixture 79.

gambit88

Can't Leave
Jan 25, 2015
Just got my first tin of Peterson 3p. I think it would be a good night to test it out.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Trick or Treat was last night in the hood. We had a bonfire afterwards with neighbors and friends. I broke out a Tinsky with some OGS. Another party/bonfire at the daughters home tomorrow, then a wine tour with my British car club tomorrow. I'll need to get back to work on Monday to rest up.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Star Of the East. Maybe some Briar Fox if it gets warmer. White knight if stays cooler. Hell I don't know. I'm waiting for Thanksgiving, I'm going to crack a tin of C&D Golden Days of Yore and enjoy throughout Christmas. Next stop spring, and A crack of the ol' tin of Virginia Cream. At some point, I have to dig into another tin of C&D Buffalo Soldier( The best English in the World). I'm rambling aren't I? Damn I love this hobby and all of you guys in this community. Yea, I've already broken the seal of a bottle of Maker's Mark this morning. Happy Halloween

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
There's bound to be an aro out there somewhere named Candy Corn? It's a little early in the holiday season but Peterson's Nutty Cut might be good.

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
I'll be finishing up a tin of Black House today and later this evening, opening a tin of 5 year old Squadron Leader that was gifted to me.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
There's a flavor that hasn't yet made it into pipe tobacco to my knowledge. Pumpkin. It's in everything else this time of year.
Actually, I'll be enjoying two blends that have pumpkin in the flavoring, Sleepy Hollow by Straus Tobacconist and Pumpkin Spice by Sutliff.
I'm currently having a bowl of Autumn Evening by Cornell&Diehl in a basket nosewarmer right now.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Just Finished a bowl of Devil's Holiday in a 70 year old Briddell of Chrisfield dublin with silver filagree. Seemed like and obvious choice of blend name, and sweet berry taste.

aggravatedfarmer

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
Last night had Penzance in the garage with the dog. Got called at 11 for a breakdown. Fixed that and got a few hours of sleep. Tonight I'm thinking of something Balkany if I don't fall asleep when I get home.

Jun 4, 2014
While I may have a bowl of something today, my plan is to have a cigar. Tatuaje Cigars releases a cigar as part of their Monster Series every Halloween. While digging in my humidor I found a Drac a dark oily torpedo that was released in 2009. They where good when fresh, so with 6 years age it should be fantastic.

hierophant

Lifer
Jul 27, 2014
No particular plans beyond what I already have open. I do have a tin of Haddo's Delight...I might crack that.

Status
Not open for further replies.