crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
153966880980775308_wNRtkvrA_c_zps06ff5621.jpg

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
Ah yes the great tradition of teaching kids how to beg and take candy from strangers. And everyone checking their property in the morning to see what was vandalized. Ok I am not a fan....

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
My favorite time of the year... Time to scare the neighborhood kids!!!

grizzly86

Apr 5, 2012
I am a little bummed out I have class so I won't be able to take my son trick or treating.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
People who do not live in my neigborhood bring thier young'uns by the van load . So I know all the kids around me as I am the official bicycle tire airer upper and fixer . They will all get thier bags early again this year and the wife and I will go out for a nice dinner and forgo the van loads deviant chalga .

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
My six year old is going as Bakugan Drago (think a red dragon) my 4 month old will be a shark! I got a Jedi knight robe a few years back an a light saber so I have been the same thing for five years and counting.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
I always wanted to really decorate my house into a very scary house, but too damn lazy to do it...
@maznyf, At my house you are, I tell the older kids to get lost, or if they don't have a costume on, they get no candy. One year we had more people come without costumes than with...and we parents with bags that walk up with their kids...uh..NO!
I'm a little mean, but hey someone's gotta be

jsiddle

Sep 24, 2012

From the new movie Soloman Kane, if you havent seen it and like angels and demons / van helsing kinda shit you will love it!

johncorosz

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
Must find way to incorporate a pipe into my costume! Last year I was teh Godfather with a big fat stogie! Maybe this year I will be Gen Patton or MacAurther ?

Status
Not open for further replies.