PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcpoe

Might Stick Around
Oct 9, 2013
Ok, I have a Halloween party tonight. I will be taking some pictures of my costume, I wanna see yours!!!
Also, make sure and include you in costume with your pipe!
My picture probably wont come until late tonight or tomorrow....but for now a hint: I fight in the shade.

kcpoe

Might Stick Around
Oct 9, 2013
The really neat thing about these pieces is that they are all molded by a friend of mine who has the movie used master molds. These pieces were not used in the movie...but come from the same casting! Was an honor to wear! (cape and man panties were home made...)

burlpettibon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2013
Tacoma, Washington
My wife and I are making matching costumes this year (almost done). I'm going as a big salt shaker and she is going as a AA Battery. Together we are A-Salt and Battery... Pretty corny, I know!

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
I am disguised as a guy working a night shift at GWE. LOL
cadbc475cf33a92b2288ed175bbc7d13_zps90414ac4.jpg
[/img]

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
I have been Santa Claus many times. The young kids love it...some adults don't get it.
This year I will be dressed as The Father of the Bride.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
Only once have I dressed in a costume when answering the door on Halloween ... dressed in black, I put on a really awful full-head fright mask and opened the door to what turned out to be two little trick or treaters, neither of whom was more than about 5 years old ... they both screamed and ran away, I felt bad and have let MrsS handle the door duty ever since ...

kcpoe

Might Stick Around
Oct 9, 2013
My daughters LOVE Halloween. They love every single day from Sept 1 through Jan 1 lol. I have some holiday children for sure. So, for now...I have the excuse that my girls love halloween so i get to dress up too!

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
All three of my kids were the same way. :)
The Santa suit started as a nothing more than being a goof in my early 20's. The next day a mother stopped me in the store (she knew who I was) to tell me I made her son's night the night before when I stopped him in the street to give him a candy cane and talk to him about what he wanted for X-mas. The boy has down syndrome so there was nothing else to do but put the suit on every Halloween. One year I missed him walking the neighborhood with his mom and felt bad...my neighbor knew his family so we made a special stop. :D 15 years later it still bothers me that I moved away.
I tried doing it here and got a good response from the young crowd & their parents. Our small town has a trick or treat event set up in a large meeting hall...then one year a blockhead dad got in my face not understanding the whole concept. Just imagine Bad Santa dropping the "f" bomb in a snappy reply of being Chris Cringle.
This year my oldest daughter decided she wants a Halloween themed wedding ON Halloween. Mom put her foot down and won't let me slip into my jolly 'ol red suit. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.