Halloween!

(6 posts)
  • Started 3 years ago by sparrowhawk
  • Latest reply from NOLA Cajun
  1. sparrowhawk

sparrowhawk

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

It's that time of year when I pull out my horror videos and my Halloween-themed pipes--the Peterson Draculas, the commemorative Witch-on-a- broom pipe, and of course, my Vampire's Wand, created for me by the magnificent Stephen Downey. Since it's Halloween time, I thought I'd also re-post my drawing of an attractive witch smoking a pipe, the lovely Gabrielle from the "Pipe Babes" site, and now available as a poster from my site, http://www.FredrikKing.com. Happy Halloween!

There is no beauty without some strangeness in proportion.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  2. smoothsailing

smoothsailing

Login to Send PM

Wonderful Drawing, my favorite time of the year. I haven't a Peterson Dracula but I do have a Wally Frank briar skull.

Posted 3 years ago #
  3. deathmetal

deathmetal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChlW283_33s

"My own experience has been that the tools I need for my trade are paper, tobacco, food, and a little whiskey." -- William Faulkner

The Metal Mixtures
    Posted 3 years ago #
  4. jeffsimpson

jeffsimpson

Login to Send PM

I've been eyeing the Dracula rhodesian for a good year or two now. how is the Dracula line?

Posted 3 years ago #
  5. sparrowhawk

sparrowhawk

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I've collected a number of the Dracula line from Peterson. I've been very happy with this line and in fact I just ordered a 69 version which I'm expecting in the mail any day now. I haven't had a problem with a single one including the Rhodesian sandblasted Dracula. I don't think you'll be disappointed if you get a Dracula. Let us know if you decide to get one and how you feel about it. Good luck!

Posted 3 years ago #
  6. tobyducote

NOLA Cajun

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Ollie Sylvester makes some really cool Zombie pipes...I got one last Halloween...good smoker and always unique..

Posted 3 years ago #

You must log in to post.

banner

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   weezell, alexashe, 3rdguy, timelord, jrbjr, ajohnb, tfdickson, pepesdad1, ashdigger, npod, trubka2