Haddos Delight and Pipe Shops in Ft. Worth, Texas?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

portascat

Lifer
Jan 24, 2011
Happy Hunting Grounds
Ordered some Haddos Delight from 4 noggins today, along with some 1Q, upon the suggestions from the forum fort he Haddos. If the Haddos is great stuff, I will congratulate myself for my wisdom in such a choice. If it stinks, I am blaming the forum.
Does anyone know of any pipe shops in Ft. Worth, Texas? I am going to be there about 4 days fairly quickly, and might want to pick up a pipe. Not looking to spend a lot of money on it, just an everyday briar that might strike my attention.

jimbo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2010
There used to be a nice pipe shop on Camp Bowie Blvd. in the Ridgelea shopping area (near Cox's dept. store). I don't remember the name, it was a long time ago. Also, there was one about a block off the Benbrook traffic circle. Good luck.

portascat

Lifer
Jan 24, 2011
Happy Hunting Grounds
Smokies House of Pipes on Camp Bowie?
Cox's, eh?
Old dude I ride with has a joke about Cox's.
If he don't like what you are wearing he will say:
"We told told you to go to Cox's and buy a seersucker suit. Your dumbass went to Sears and bought a .....

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
I'm in Dallas but I havent been to any shops in Fort Worth.

When you going to be in town ?

Some good bars around the Stockyards/Northside.

portascat

Lifer
Jan 24, 2011
Happy Hunting Grounds
we will be in town mid next week through Sunday morning. Going to a conference.
We will be staying at the Worthington Renaissance. We have a schedule of sorts, but plenty of downtime in the evenings. I will buy you a drink at the bar if you can make it out at some point. Of course a bowl smoked will be mandatory.

portascat

Lifer
Jan 24, 2011
Happy Hunting Grounds
as a side note...
we don't swing, I wear blue jeans and crummy tshirts no matter how fancy the hotel, you won't be pressured to go to dinner unless we think you might spring for it, I drop the f word as an adjective a lot, but never at anyone unless the deserve it, I will be smoking good tobacco in a cheap pipe, I drink whiskey and beer, sometimes together, and I might possibly, although not certainly, gift you with a golf umbrella.
If you can find a better deal take it, and tell me where to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.