PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
I got a smooth bent egg from Growley that has a very interesting and pleasing grain/bird's eye pattern on it. Stunning fit and finish on this pipe. Best of all it just sits off the mouth very comfortably.
P1040865.jpg

P1040866.jpg

P1040867.jpg

shawn

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
That is great. You might need to get a prescription for you PAD.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
All I could think when I saw that pipe were the words "Bazinga!!!!!" and "Ka-Pow!!!!" Haha Beautiful grain and really nice shaping, congrats.

chispa

Can't Leave
Sep 18, 2011
Gnarly grain!! Some pipes are boring but that one evokes an emotional response. Interesting bevel on the rim. That is a nice selection.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
I finally got a chance to smoke this pipe tonight. Went on a long walk with the wife and our dog. Loaded the pipe full with Peterson Special 2012 Reserve to make the wife happy. To put it simply I am pretty sure I have been sold a magic pipe. Nice even burn from beginning to end on one light and the really impressive part, no gurgle... ever. I find that very impressive with a full bent pipe. I must admit I started with a soft bit on the stem because that is what I normally do with my pipes. It was a mistake here. After a bit, I realized the soft bit was just getting in the way. Took it off and it was perfect. It hangs beautifully from the mouth. I am normally more of a holder and not a clencher. That changed with this pipe. No regrets buying this pipe. Well, except I now have another artist that I must spend more money on, because I know one isn't going to be enough.

More button pics because it is a work of art in itself.

P1050872.jpg

P1050874.jpg

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Absolutely gorgeous pipe. I love the grain, the bend, the polish, the beveling on the bowl.
Wow, what a pipe!
Hope it smokes well
Allan

swhipple

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2011
That is a wonderful looking pipe! Glad to hear it's a great smoker as well. I checked out his website and he does some amazing work.

Status
Not open for further replies.