PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I've always loved gardening, but in the past couple of years, I've taken a special interest in roses. My Marilyn Monroe rose has been teasing with full buds for about two weeks, and picked this morning to show off.
img_20170701_104544-337x600.jpg

oldmansmoking

Part of the Furniture Now
May 13, 2017
UK
Roses are my favourite plant in the garden. Yours is lovely, they last and last years and give and give.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I want to get a Mint Julep rose to play with next year. Checked this year and everyone was out of stock.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I had quite a few rose bushes that I put in, at our last house, that we moved from 14 years ago. They weren't Tea Roses. They were mostly the type that grew 'rose hips' that you could use to make various things with. I've reduced all my gardening to blueberry bushes, and they're producing now. YUM

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
. I have this on the side of my bed and enjoy looking at it as also my love of roses. It's a deal of a lifetime, estate sale, Artist. painted a picture for Lindbergh, Will Rogers , and Lyndon Johnson, heirs just wanted to get rid of it , no frame, I got a bargain. I can almost smell the roses looking at it. Painted in 1946. Artist is Will Greer

Jun 4, 2014
A beautiful rose. The only expierce I have with them is the bush we planted several years ago, a nice yellow variety. Two years ago the frost got the bush it grew back, but now the roses are red.

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
I love roses. One of my favourite "rose" memory, was when I visited the Portland Rose Gardens in full bloom.

Beautiful rose!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
. Went picked up the Sunday Paper this morning, dew filled yard, saw this rose heavy with few, not as pretty as the one that started this thread, but a rose never the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.