Tags:  No tags yet. 

Greywoodie Pipes

(12 posts)
  • Started 3 months ago by retrogrouch
  • Latest reply from crashthegrey
  1. retrogrouch

retrogrouch

Login to Send PM

I wanted to put in a good word for Greywoodie. I recently ordered a Kaywoodie 1/4 bent, blasted, billiard with an acrylic stem. Working with Nathan was a pleasure. The pipe shipped quickly and arrived today. It was well packaged and the pipe is of excellent quality. The blast is deep and the fit of the stem is flawless. I will be ordering from Greywoodie again and wanted to let others know to check them out if you are interested in a new Kaywoodie pipe.

Posted 3 months ago #
  2. ashdigger

ashdigger

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I second this. A pleasure to deal with and a pretty damn good pipe to boot. I nabbed a Kaywoodie Saxon and it's perfect for a throw in my gear bag pipe.

Ubi Ignis Est?
    Posted 3 months ago #
  3. craiginthecorn

craiginthecorn

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I saw the pipes at the show last week. Really solid pipes and extremely good values.

Posted 3 months ago #
  4. crashthegrey

crashthegrey

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thank you all for the kind words. I only sell them because I personally love them. I try to make everyone have a great experience in their pipe smoking, including the acquisition.

Posted 3 months ago #
  5. ophiuchus

ophiuchus

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Nice work on the site. (I’ll take a deeper dive when I don’t have to be up so damn early ... )

Posted 3 months ago #
  6. tulsagentleman

tulsagentleman

Login to Send PM

I just ordered a Kaywoodie pipe from Greywoodie. I was impressed with how professional the site looks. Here is wishing Nathan great success with his new venture.

Posted 3 months ago #
  7. crashthegrey

crashthegrey

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thank you all for the support. I can't tell you how much it means to me. More exciting news soon.

Posted 3 months ago #
  8. disinformatique

The Pipe Monk

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Are you guys gonna post pics?

Albert Einstein was once quoted as saying, “I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs.” One of the reasons behind this statement is that pipe smoking is meant to be a slow leisurely activity. It takes patience to smoke a pipe. Unlike cigarettes and cigars, there is a certain amount of technique to smoking a pipe. Where cigars and cigarettes can just be picked up, lit and puffed on, pipes require the development of a technique in order to get the best smoking experience.
    Posted 3 months ago #
  9. retrogrouch

retrogrouch

Login to Send PM

I am terrible with a camera but here is a link to the original sale for the one I bought. After smoking it a bit I have to say that this is the best acrylic stem I have smoked. Most acrylics are a bit thick at the button for me. This one is just right.

https://greywoodie.com/products/kaywoodie-unique-quarter-bent-billiard

Posted 3 months ago #
  10. pappymac

pappymac

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Nice looking website. The Kaywoodie Lines section leaves out one of my favorites though. I have a Kaywoodie Stembiter 33 that is one of the pipes that travels with me on roadtrips. I don't leave home without it.

I am glad we have a good admin and responsible moderators.

Heave to you dark colored ship under sail! Prepare to be boarded!
    Posted 3 months ago #
  11. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I have a Saxon push bit and a Drinkless with the old screw-in stem, and both are great pipes of older design. i bought these elsewhere, but I will check out Greywoodie, my ancient op system permitting.

Posted 3 months ago #
  12. crashthegrey

crashthegrey

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

As cool as the Stembiter was, it is not currently produced. I only have listed what can currently be purchased and what Bill is making. MSO, my website is pretty well developed, hopefully it will work on any computer. Let me know if not.

Posted 3 months ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   brooklynpiper, krizzose, pianopuffer, mossdoug, pipeanddrum, frankrem, dontbeaburleyman, yuda, trouttimes, alaskanpiper, jpmcwjr, prndl