PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jangles

Lurker
Jan 6, 2019
Hidey ho.
Where are you from? The Kansas City metro area.
What do you smoke? Still trying to figure that out. I have Captain Black White right now but looking for better. I have tried a few others and will create a separate post to ask for suggestions.
How long have you been a pipe smoker? 1 week.
What is your favorite color? Black, but I feel like saying black is a copout in a way very similar to someone saying that their favorite flavor is bacon and/or chocolate. Both of these answers are just gimmees imo. So my favorite color that isn't black is purple.
How much do you like Mixture 79? I can't say at this time as I've not tried it yet.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Hello, jangles, and welcome from Austin, Texas.
I spent 6 weeks working in Kansas City (MO side) a while back, It was a beautiful area.
I also enjoyed abusing my liver with that wheat beer made by Boulevard Brewing.
Some day, I'd like to get back and check out that World War 1 museum.
jay-roger.jpg

btp79

Can't Leave
Jan 27, 2018
Sugar Land, TX
Welcome from Houston! I went to undergrad and grad school in Emporia. But back then I was 100% a cigar guy and hit up Outlaw every chance I got!

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Kansas City boasts one of the finest pipe clubs in the entire country and hosts a terrific annual pipe show. You may want to get hooked up with the Greater Kansas City Pipe Club to enhance your enjoyment of the hobby.
And welcome!

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Welcome from MN. I grew up just a little south of KC and love getting down there a couple times a year. Go Chiefs!

Status
Not open for further replies.