PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanlaurel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 31, 2015
I have been in the market for a Peterson Sherlock Holmes Lestrade for a while but have not found the right one yet. I really like the XL23 shape and have also considered that shape in the Kinsale line. The other day this racing green one with a sterling band jumped up and I grabbed it.

lestrade-1-002-029-27830-green.jpg

I really like it. I will still probably buy a proper Lestrade one of these days. This is my second green Peterson.

peterson-2015-st-patricks-day-68-600x399.jpg

I like green pipes.

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
A handsome pair indeed. Enjoy. I do love my Petes. Great pipe for the price and their shapes are very distinctive. My favorite is the XL 21 with the XL 15 as a close second but your new pipe is quite striking. I could be tempted.

rx2man

May 25, 2012
@ stanlaurel pic shows a red pipe, description says green, might be worth checking out. Great price........helping you spend your money lol
http://www.jamesislandpiper.com/store.php/JamesIslandPiper/pd8524818/peterson_silver_spigot_green_spray_bent_appleunsmoked

stanlaurel

Jan 31, 2015
Thanks rx2. I have been watching green spigots. That is a great price compared to new. The red ones are pretty too. Thanks for sharing that site. I will be checking back there often. Have you done business with him?

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I never considered a green pipe, but that one's lovely and many would be proud to own such a pipe. The emerald shine is convincing.

Status
Not open for further replies.