PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaywellington

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2012
Athens, Greece
Now there are folks who like to brag about where they came from says Rockabilly singer Carl Perkins in his song 'Tennessee'...

Well, nothing wrong with showing off a well-reputed Greek briar pipe manufacturer., PIPEX Stefanou.

I just ordered 2 pipes from them, due to arrive late next week, and they look great!

I already have one, and though it was my break-in pipe into the world of pipe smoking(therefore partially ruined) it still is a relatively good smoker!

If you want to take a look at the ones I ordered, PIPEX Stefanou see 'D21'. Sorry for linking you to the Greek version of the site, but their English one has yet to be updated, and features only few of their products...

The second one is a kind of churchwarden I guess (they call them 'long-stemmed' on their site), PIPEX Stefanou 2 see '03'.

For those of you who have the time and will to learn some more, here is their 'bio' info in English PIPEX Stefanou History.

HINTS:

-Greek Briar!

-The father George Stefanou learnt all the secrets of this job in Brigham M.F.G. factory in Canada. When he immigrated he worked there, in all levels of the assembly line from 1968 until 1980.
And the best part...

If you order directly from them, they sell in retail prices (at least for 'domestic' orders, don't know if/how they ship overseas!!)...

So, all in all, I ordered 2 pipes (including a kind of churchwardem- reason I say that is because it seems to me it could be a little longer) for....50 + 5(shipping costs) euros = $71 total according to the Xe Currency Converter
I can tell you I'm really enthusing over their products!

Will update when I get to break them in !
Thanks for reading...
Happy Smoking

:puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.