Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
We've had threads in the past concerning favorite quotes by famous pipe smokers, or just famous or historical figures in general. But some of the things said by members of Pipesmagazine are often just as good if not better. So i thought I'd start a thread with our favorite quotes by members. Some great things are said here... things that make us laugh, things that make us think, and some things that just really hit us right in the feelies. I blame Ashdigger for this thread, he gave me the idea from something he said in a post in the Equinox Eggs thread that just gave me a great laugh. I needed a good laugh today. Thanks, Ash.
I was pretty eggsited, until I realized the yolk was on me and I cracked up so bad I'm just a shell of my forum self.
- Ashdigger: Equinox Eggs.

lightmybriar

Lifer
Mar 11, 2014
Omelet you guys get away with these terrible puns for now, but if this continues, there'll be shell to pay!

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
This had me giggling for days in a very childish manner, and was the first thing that sprang to mind when I cracked this thread open...
Then there are scooters, Vespas and the like. Probably being driven by an aromatic smoker out getting some air on their vaginas. :puffy:
(it was pre-mod cosmic)

Status
Not open for further replies.