PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
I got an email back from David at Mr. Snuff today, and they have placed an order for Revor Plug. David said it should be available to purchase within the next two weeks! Keep checking the site to get yours when it comes in as I bet it won't last long! I have no affiliation with them, just passing on the news.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
@hobie Check out theses links:
http://www.smoke.co.uk/acatalog/Plug_Tobaccos.html
http://tobaccoreviews.com/blend_detail.cfm?ALPHA=R&TID=1220

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
It is!! I love the stuff, it is a fine producer of Nicups!!!
It is strong, but not overwhelmingly so, and I've never gotten nicups from it. It is just a very good, straight forward tobacco blend that I could smoke almost all day (it is a little stout for my first bowl of the day).

Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
A few moments ago I finished the last of a sample of Revor Plug I got from a fellow forum member.

What a very good smoke! It is similar to some degree to Irish Flake with respect to taste though I think it's smoother. Nic content, I'd say 1792 and IR are a bit stronger.
I could see this being a very regular smoke but for the availability of the stuff!

Granted it's nice that MrSnuff now carries it so I could order it easily enough but, at $10.60 an ounce before the addition of shipping, well... that's just a little dear dollar-wise.
But this stuff does taste so darn good I almost wish I'd not had the opportunity to try it!

S'pose there's nothing for it but to request of all of the stateside vendors to try and stock this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.