PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Folks just a short note to let you all know how much I have enjoyed this site since joining.
Although I haven't been here very long compared to most of you, I feel like I have been made welcome, encouraged to share opinions and thoughts, received valuable info, and enjoyed the great sense of humour shown in the forums.
We can all learn from each other and this group not only knowledgeable but approachable as well.
As recently there have been some not so happy post made, I felt it was important to make a positive statement here.

lifeon2

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2012
denver co
The more the merrier....the fact that you dont have a beard is offset by the magnificence of your stache so please feel free to hang out :mrgreen: also why dont we have a bearded pipe smoking smiley?

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Crap you just rubbed this pirate the wrong way. Time to catch the next nor easter for the horizon. Oh wait I don't have a ship or a sail...alright I will stay for a while.

cajunguy

Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
Glad to have you, Barker. I'm still a new guy around here. Everyone has been very welcoming and helpful. We have a great community here.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Speak for yourself! I like the drama! Makes me feel like my 18-year-old is home! :nana: :crazy:
Just kidding! I do appreciate it too.
-Jason

captainbob

Oct 5, 2010
This is my third and final site. It is active and vibrant with many fine gentleman posters. It is a friendly site and I feel the Mods are doing a great job. They sure are kept busy around here... there is a lot to read!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
There are a few "stinkers" on here from time to time, but overall it's a great place to spend the few precious remaining minutes of our lives on. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.