PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthpipe

Lurker
Dec 9, 2017
Chapin, SC
I am a recent member to the pipe smoking community. For the first 5 months I smoked a pipe and was hot boxing it like a cigarette and wandering why my Georgia Peach blend tasted like burnt rhino ass. But I have recently discovered the you tube videos and podcasts from the pipe community that have guided me in this journey. I found the Pipes Magazine Radio Show about a month ago and have truly enjoyed it. The interviews are fun and entertaining, pipe parts is very educational (especially for the not so smart guy like me) and any show that starts off with Crazy Train gets a huge 3 thumbs up from me.

Then I found out that Brian was a Disney nerd like me. I love hearing of the areas that he smoked his pipe in WDW, and look forward to trying these places out. My favorite so far is Beach Club Resort near Storm Along Bay. It’s close to the bar and has a great view of the water.

The show also pointed me towards the forums that have already pointed me in the right direction with new tobacco suggestions. And it has shown me the open armed community of the pipe smoker.

Keep up the great work.

Kyle O

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Welcome to the hobby of pipe smoking and the pipe smoking community. Lots of great information and helpful individuals here as well as in the YouTube Pipe Community. Remember there are no dumb questions, so don't be afraid to ask any questions.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I prefer my rhino ass just a bit golden around the edges. Goes well with Captain Black Grape.
Welcome, Kyle!
jay-roger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.