PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
A3433B7D-A81B-4689-A46D-3973601BE802-7518-00000FFBE9BB118F_zps668a3f54.jpg
. 18 yrs ago Dr said TBrad make your will, now I"m seeing him go to college, there's still a lot of fight in this old Dog.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Another 18 years ... at least! :)
That's a great picture ... an old Saw Mill Cog?

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Wonderful, Brad!
Congratulations my friend. He's a handsome lad. Hope that he finds what he wants at school.
-- Pat

apiperisdown

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2014
Nice photo of a good looking kid. Hats off to you and yours Mr. Brad I know y'all are proud of him. Where's he headed?

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Congrats, Brad. You have good reason to be proud of the young man like that. I wish him every success in his college career and beyond acquiring an education, may he grow to be the kind of man his granddad is.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Awesome pic Bradley and congrats to you young man. Do you know what pipe/tobacco combo you will be smoking at his graduation, or have you not bought that pipe yet?

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
When he visits I sit him down and I go thru the history of Pipes, he loves History. We always took rides in the truck from a toddler to teens, going to the snowball stand where at 6 months old I feed him his first Choclate snowball with cream on top. He was hooked, now is always crunching on ice. We always wore hats, you see the picture, it's a normal thing for him. He is going to a small college 20 miles from the house, UL home of the Raging Cajuns. He will take up Nurseing , he has taken advanced CPR in High School, he is a good student and the spitting image of my Grandfather. We talked about maybe a Tulane degree as a Dr, Who knows. Thank you for your interest I am humbled that I made it this long to see him Graduate, I am a lucky man.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Bradley:
I am so happy for you!
God willing, this apple of your eye will never see what you saw in the country formerly known as French Indo-China, but we'll make damn sure he knows what you did.
And, while it violates every known Big 8 and Big 12 known bone and fiber in my body, I'll say it one time:
Geaux Tigers!!!!!!
Fnord

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
That's a wonderful pic and great story Brad....I'm sure he has as many if not more memories of his wonderful times with "the ole Cajun".... Cheers my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.