PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanse

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2016
Has anybody tried any of the twists and blends sold at http://www.grandfathersspirit.com/Pure-Tobacco-and-Tobacco-blends?

skraps

Sep 9, 2015
Never tried. Looks like the majority are herbal infused, some natural classic twists, some whole leaf and a few commercial offerings really intended for cigarette rolling.
My guess is that the twists might be good, but very strong, the whole leaf great for doing some blending--though likely not fully processed--and the herbal infused and commercial offerings avoidable.

kanse

Jul 9, 2016
I am eyeing those twists, I wonder how they compare to the Gawith's stuff.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
It's good to see another market segment exists in the pipe smoking world. Whatever it takes to keep the tradition alive is good enough for me!
See you at Haight and Ashbury

Jan 8, 2013
Nice find! Aside from the tobacco, there is quite a bit of other interesting things on that website as well. I had fun just browsing the site and looking at all they had to offer.

skraps

Sep 9, 2015
Lil Brown Smoke Shack: Cotton Boll Twist
I have not tried either, but will purchase from one or both before the end of the year.
Some INTENSE stuff. I think Cosmic likes to chew on this from time to time. The sample I got was really dried out, but a little bit of hydration and it wasn't a bad smoke. No frills, but it will get your juices running.

Status
Not open for further replies.