PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
Do you feel rich even when your broke while smoking your pipe?I haven't got two dimes to rub back to back,but when I lite my pipe up I feel like I own the world.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
I agree as a poor college student that pipe smoking seems to make my woes go out the window. When I light up I feel better haha.

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
I second wallbright. Being a poor college student, pipes are delights, and delights I can afford!

And, of course, women like a pipe. Until they become girlfriends. At which point they hate the smell, as are the laws of the universe.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
LOL @ collindow!
Yes, we could make an entire website devoted to the paradoxes of women, but it would probably just end up driving us even more crazy.
An old boss of mine used to say; "If men could understand women, they wouldn't believe it."
Back to the topic at hand, I am always more relaxed when I am smoking my pipe no matter what the day was like.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
After-dinner pipe after a day of work is the highlight of my early evening.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Every aspect of pipe smoking endows me with a sense of control -- my personal domain.

But I smoke pipes mainly for the rewarding tastes.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
all you need is to be included in the box pass once it gets to a sizeable amount, and then you can get enough baccy samples to last you the rest of the year....and variety is the spice of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.