PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
I do.

Maiden voyage for my new (estate) pre-Savinelli Rossi Bull.

3 year old Lancer Slices.
a1tr9l.jpg

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I'm drinking. Hopefully I'll drink enough to wipe away the shit stain this last week was. I love independence day, but I hate fucktards with fireworks.

cwpiperman

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2018
Mississippi River in the Savinelli Venere 670KS, then giving a new one a first impression (Dunhill's Aperitif). If I'm up late enough, I'll end with Nightcap. If not, the morning will start with another new 1st impression (Dunhill's Early Morning Pipe).
So many blends, such little time.
CW

Jul 15, 2011
Came home, had a chicken sandwich, felt a little crummy so I took a nap for a little bit, woke up and took a few puffs off a bowl of (coincidentally) Lancer Slices, cleaned up the house a little bit, then cracked open a beer and am getting ready for bed.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Still up. Getting caught up on restorations, and just ate a cheeseburger with a fried egg on it.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Better count your yachts. I had a bad dream once that I was trapped inside a tree & had to gnaw my way out.
When I woke up two of my favorite bulldogs were gone.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Having some bonding time with my father in law. We're dropping the old van off at the auto wreckers and driving to get the new one. After that, just playing with my kids. Wouldn't have it any other way.
Probably checking back here a million times during the day, fiddling around with my smokingpipes cart, and tracking packages of course!
Leon, that looks like a fine pipe and fine Bourbon. Did you get it before July 1? 8)

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Better count your yachts. I had a bad dream once that I was trapped inside a tree & had to gnaw my way out. When I woke up two of my favorite bulldogs were gone.
Oddly enough, I found that one got added and was missing $20. Hmmmm. :mrgreen:
20180707_144651.png

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Hmmm. Pipe-buying in your sleep. Sounds like a perfect excuse for new acquisitions. Now we just need to find a good scientific psychological name for it. JAYYY!! Got a job for your linguistic talents!

Status
Not open for further replies.