cynyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Friends, I am proud to present my new Erik Nording Freehand Aristokrat:
744a-600x269.jpg

744b-502x600.jpg

744c-600x463.jpg

These are the seller's photos, but I can't do any better. I have it in my hand, it appears to be very lightly smoked or even unsmoked altogether. I'm a happy dude today!

cynyr

Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Thanks, guys. I'm proud of her! There is a small faded patch at the front, apparently the pipe was on display somewhere for a long time. But it takes a flaw to highlight perfection. :P

rlunderhill

Can't Leave
Jan 10, 2012
One of my favorite pipes. They just feel good in your hand. I just purchased a Giant by Nording. Haven't smoked it yet, but looking forward to it.
Your Nording is a fine looking pipe. Is that your first?

bigmick

Might Stick Around
Nov 1, 2012
Lovely. Hope it smokes as good as it looks. Although with the name Nording on it I'm sure it will.

cynyr

Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Thanks to all. It's my first Nording, as well as my first real "name" pipe. I know, you can't smoke the name, but it appears to be perfectly drilled and is a substantial piece of wood, so the odds are with me.
Thanks for looking!

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Cynyr:
It's beautiful. Please report back after your first smoke.
My one and only Nording is one of my most prized possessions - mainly because it was a gift from my sons. But, damn, it's a superb smoker.
Fnord

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
Very nice Nording Cynyr... I love my Nordings, I'm sure it will be one of your favs as well... Congrats and Enjoy!! :puffy:

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Sweet looking pipe, my friend. Bet it smokes well too. I know I thoroughly enjoy my Nordings, they are great pipes!

cynyr

Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Thanks again for looking, everyone. I'm proud of her!
2.) How does it feel to know that this post will most likely go toward furthering somebody else's PAD this weekend?
Not too bad, really. I'm just passing on the Nording PAD I caught from anthonyrosenthal74 in this post. (I hope he gets his hands on a nice one!)
I'm gonna fire it up in the morning. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.