PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I got an answer for one of my want adds on Briar bid a little bit ago. I got a Kirsten from jcsnaps. It came with two meer bowls and two briar bowls. The bigger briar bowl is bigger then the bowl I have for my other Kirsten. The smaller briar bowl is actually the exact same style as the bowl on my other Kirsten, only smaller. He also threw in a tamper. Thanks man!

102_5856_zps58cf8039.jpg

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I need to track down a mandarin shaped briar for mine. The briar bowl I have on it at the moment is one of the fluted tulip shaped ones.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I need to track down a mandarin shaped briar for mine.

Good luck, they're getting harder to find. I really happy, I got this for an amazing price. Now it's time to start looking for a cob bowl. For those who don't know, Missouri Meerschaum mad cob bowls for Kirsten back in the day.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I do have a cob bowl for mine.

You're lucky. I saw one go for quite a bit on ebay. I just finished a partial bowl of PS Pistachio in it with the meer bowl. Smoked like a dream, I couldn't be happier. I have a full bent Falcon and an order from P&C on the way too. I should have the Falcon tomorrow or saturday, and the baccy on saturday

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I would like to try a Falcon someday. How is that Pistachio? I'm not a big aromatic guy, but, when I can find one that actually has the taste I expect, I do like them. Unfortunately, too many of them seem to taste of nothing.

rosney

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2012
If anyone is interested in another Kirsten I recently passed on what I think was a Kirsten when looking at some estates because I didn't know what it was. I could try to contact the guy again.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Dying to get one of these. I can't walk 2 blocks from my condo in Seattle to their store cuz they still dont have them!

yadan

Can't Leave
Dec 23, 2012
Central Galilee, Israel
"I need to track down a mandarin shaped briar for mine."
Check out http://users.edpnet.be/eliesfreehandpipes/Estate_Metal.html

Elie is a great craftsman and a terrific guy! :)
"I would like to try a Falcon someday."
You'll be very pleasantly surprised. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.