PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I finally did it! I got the guitar I've been sacrificing PAD and TAD purchases to buy. It's a Gretsch Electromatic in Walnut stain. It feels and sounds great and the pic really doesn't do it justice!
IMAG0087.jpg

cajunguy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
That's a gorgeous guitar. Like you, a guitar is one of the few things on which I'd spend PAD money. I have two, not quite so classic: an Ibanez 6-string electric and an Ovation acoustic.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Yeah, hobie. I plan to get some heavier gauge strings for it. Otherwise It's perfect. Its tone would make it excellent for jazz. I plan to use it to dial in a retro rock sound.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Where does the tobacco go?

:worship: Looks cool and it's got six tampers built in.
:D
Looks great Baron... The best I can do with a guitar is to go canoeing.

:puffy:

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
I'm with Lawrence on my guitar skills... Or perhaps I could have used one to whip my kids when they were younger :rofl:
But it does look great. Enjoy it !

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Pat Metheny can really play. I like Phil Keaggy, too. Jaysin, that's my next stop. Next, I'm saving for a black Rickenbacker 4003.

briarbird

Can't Leave
Dec 7, 2011
Nice looking Gretsch, I always wanted one. I just sold all of my electrics this past year and a beautiful Dr. Z amp. But I bought myself a nice Eastman OM acoustic, and kept my little Fender Super Champ (80's) amp that I paid $65.oo for but I usually see it selling for $1200.oo plus. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.