PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pipebuddy

A Roundstone Spigot 05. And unsmoked at that.

Life is good. :puffy: :D

Jan 8, 2013
Very nice. I love the look of the stems Peterson uses for their Roundstones. I love my Pete Spigots. They look and smoke great. Congratulations on yours. Enjoy the heck out of it :clap:

P

pipebuddy

You're welcome, Cort! And thanks, Tony!

The sandblast is even nice on the other side:

C'mon, I wanna hear ALL of you say how nice my new pipe is! :rofl: :P

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
A grand pipe indeed!
Should you desire the finest experience with it, go to Ireland, get a room in the Roundstone Hotel, finest shepherd's pie on the Island, and enjoy a few bowls on the quay. Imagine the smugglers of the past, in the mist, enjoy the muted colors of the summer homes across the bay, and watch the fishermen, some with their pipes, repairing nets and traps, preparing to journey into the wild Atlantic of the West. Or, spend a day hiking the bog land of Connemara, I've done that, not with such a pipe, and it's worth the cost.
Roundstone is my favorite village on the Island.

redone

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2018
Beautiful pipe! My wife has agreed to buy me a new pipe for my birthday in a few weeks so I’m busy searching. Now I’m going to have to start looking at some in that style.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The metal work and swirled stem! Ooh-la-la. Can't beat that, but you might want to have a dessert course by taking a look at the unfinished Petersons on deep discount at PC, just nickel bands, but would be fun to watch darken. But you can't top this beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.