PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
I really liked how this looked. It is a Preben Holm 300. OK still learning how to get the pic down to size but it is better now!!!

preben_zps945ff926.jpg

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Thanks guys. I will enjoy it. Got it with 3 others, will be posting photos of my whole set. My PAD is really bad. But, alas, I have no more money to spend on pipes when there is much tobacco to be smoked and tried!!!

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Yeah the band popped out at me, even though it is a repair band. I felt I was quite lucky to get it for the price I did. I certainly thought it would go past my meager little budget.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
I got my Preben in the mail!!!! OH my gosh what a beautiful pipe!!! Even my wife liked it. After a cleaning, I loaded it with Dunhill's EMP...my first try with that tobacco and pipe, I was not disappointed. Yes the stem does look like the one in the picture, it is not a photoshop effect. I have got to say it smoked wonderfully, nice easy draw, hangs very comfy in my mouth. The EMP matched perfect for me in it. I can't believe I am enjoying this blend as much as I do now. Even the place I chose to smoke it was serene and beautiful. It was on the board walk along the river, it was a nice cool winter day with the sun out. AHHH couldn't have been better.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Baron that is a fine pipe indeed sir. I like yours as well. I am going to keep my eyes open for more preben's I really like mine a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.