PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlattim

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
Good Christmas Eve Morning to all! I snagged my birth year Dunhill last night on Ebay. Since my divorce last year I have no one to buy me a Christmas present, so it's my Christmas present to myself. I do believe I deserve it after one hellatious and miserable year that included a divorce, loss of all family and a DWI. You see I had a relapse in my sobriety and it cost me everything. No worries though, sober now and able to present myself with this great present. I think I did good. What do you guys think of her. Here are some pics. Merry Christmas to all and to all a Happy New Year!! Gotta be better than 2012, for me anyway.

1957Dunhill_zps262704ef.jpg

DunhillBruyere_zps1fffa70d.jpg

bruyere_zps24fde8de.jpg

57Dunhill_zps72fcce55.jpg

By the way these are the ebay pics. I'm anxiously awaiting her arrival.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Merry Christmas, and congrats on the Dunhill!
It seems that a lot of Dunhills are finding homes this Christmas... :puffy:

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Sorry to hear about your bad year, but congrats on your Dunhill! Man, that is a beauty. My recent Dunhill purchase is *almost* a birth year, missed it by one year, but still, I am happy camper. :puffy:

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Congrats Sir... we share the same birth year and I was able to purchase a 1957 Dunnie just a few months back myself. Enjoy your new pipe in good health and I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Outstanding.
Still on the hunt for my 1960 birth year Dunhill. Nice to see you got yours.

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
Congratulations dlattim! That's a great lookin' Dunhill! I'm sure you'll enjoy the pipe and I wish you

a Merry Christmas and better year to come. "Hang in there buddy!"

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
This time last year I was nearly dead and in the hospital, so 2012 has been me working to get back to normal so it was a long road for me, too.
That is a hell of a nice Dunhill! It will be good for countless happy smokes if you treat it right!

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Merry Christmas to you as well, and that is one nice looking Dunhill.. Congrats and Enjoy!! :puffy:

dlattim

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
Thanks for all your nice comments guys. I'll be bringing in the New Year with this one. A symbol of good things to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.