got given a pipe bowl and cant find any info about it.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulforaname

Lurker
Nov 27, 2014
Hi all,

I work in a tattoo shop and a customer mentioned he smokes tobacco pipes. I mentioned I did and thwt I have one in my backpack at all times. He went out to his car and brought a few in to show me he picks up at garage sales, junk shops etc. He had a bowl with no stem and said I could have it. It has stamped on it Buccaneer Rum, then also made in Italy. Anyone gave any info on this pipe. Also tried all my pipe stems off all my pipes amd my junk spares and nothing fits. Made of briar and looks practically unsmoked.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
You would do well to send it to someone and have a stem made. Even if the stem set you back $25.00, you practically cannot buy a pipe for less.

paulforaname

Lurker
Nov 27, 2014
Hi all. I live in Melbourne Australia and pipe smoking not popular and finding a stem maker is like finding a unicorn lol. I know in the States you can but postage eould probably be over $25. Here's I link to some pics. You can see Buccanner Rum and 139 on othere side and made in italy for underneath.also whats the best way to find the diameter as saw on ebay you can get them for between 5 and $40 depending on what its made out of. Valcanite seems the go but on the dearer side.

Thanks Pauliebuccanner pipe

paulforaname

Lurker
Nov 27, 2014
Hi all, I'm going to take measurements when get home with a vernier caliper. Once known will look at getting stem. Cost not issue as long as under $50 as already have enough. But then again we can never have enough. Yeah so still trying to find out about this pipe. As Papipeguy mentioned maybe from Buccanner Rum promotion etc. Also Jpmcwjr, if I wasnt intelligent you could have just asked for photo of stamping/pipe bowl.lol..might just have to add to the stock of unknowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.