PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2013
So, who else got a "Goodie Bag" from P&C today? Any speculation as to what normally comes in these things?

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
Last year I got a few samples of things and a czech tool, which is what everyone else got. The sample varried a bit. I don't know what they are doing this year.

quincy

Feb 7, 2013
Hey, that sounds awesome to me! I was just thinking my Czech tool is a little beaten up and I may need to swing out and get one. And who can argue with trying new things?

tanless1

Sep 14, 2010
We got more than the super value last year. There was some danske and something darker. They hooked us up pretty good last year. Everything but the super value got smoked. Heck, I think I still got the super value floating around.

I got this years order placed by 0031 this morning. Already had the order built, was just waiting for th holiday. I'm very excitied about this years bag.

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Shows up as $24.95 on the order, so can't wait to see. They were cool enough to take my "writing TAD" from 2:00AM Tuesday and hold it to ship this morning so I could get the goodie bag. P&C rocks on customer service.
I was writing a big post on a forum about cellaring, and at 2:00 in the middle of writing it was struck with a cellar TAD and got 4-8oz AK and 5 Escudo's lols.

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Yeah I do scream it from the mountain top! I have a lot of pounds stored for 1 - 5 - 10+ years. Got a really good feeling about where this one is going ;)

OH and jar this stuff! The rolled tin is not ment for long term storage.
Craig

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Hmm....I didn't know about this when I placed my order earlier today and didn't see anything about it in my cart. I guess they were already out of them when I placed my order. Bummer.

Jan 8, 2013
Was hoping to have some spending money by today, but it didn't happen. So my first international pipe smoking day is kind of a sad one :(
...but there's always next year :D

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
I placed my order at 11:14 pm CST, which was 12:14 am there... 5 50g tins of OGF, 1 tin of escudo, and 1 tin of the Darbyshire. System apparently crashed during my order, and I was charged for the goodie bag. Called for CS this morning, and got to speak with Russ instead. He said their computer crashed due to the overwhelming order load, and said he would call me back with an answer if it charged or not when the system was back up. Called me back pretty quickly, said I along with several others would be getting a refund on the amount charged for it, then discussed Darbyshire with me... They had 100 tins, all are gone, but said that about another 160 are on the way.. Let me know that the lakeland components in it should'nt ghost a pipe, and wanted to hear my thoughts on it when I got a chance to smoke it... Man I love their customer service..... And yes, I managed to get the goodie bag as well according to my email confirmation. Happy IPSD brothers and sisters of the briar!! :puffy:

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
I got my order in at 12:08am, got a tin of Darbyshire and I decided to try Anniversary Kake as well as several tins of my mainstays. I hope Dragonslayer is right and I like Anniv. Kake, because the price is definitely right.

k9shag

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2012
North Carolina
man what a bummer I just ordered from them 4 days ago (should arrive tomorrow) Maybe I will place another order of some A Kake in bulk (looks like someone got the last of the big tins) dont see anything about a goody bag in the checkout area.. Am I too late.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
My IPSD order included; 8 oz Midnight Smoke,4 oz RLP-6, 14 oz PA can, MM Ozark Maple Bent Pipe, 5 packs Dills Bristle Pipe Cleaners, Pipe Cleaner Sampler Pack & GOODIE BAG.

They even added the price of the Goodie Bag so my order total was over $100 to get free shipping then deducted the $24.95 fro the final price. P&C does the customer right!!! :lol: :clap:

wnghanglow

Mar 25, 2012
I ordered around 11:30 pm here, supose it was 12:30 there, I lucked into the goodie bag, I was just making my monthly purchase and saw the "goodie bag" added to my order, thought it must be a monthly promotion! After ordering I checked my email an saw the limited quantity of goodie bags.

k9shag

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2012
North Carolina
I ordered 16oz of A Kake , 16 ps of Va Spice and 3 big tins of LA Red got free shipping but no mention of a goodie bag. Maybe I will get lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.