PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffinmaker

Can't Leave
Jan 20, 2016
Many times I try oddball tobacco from gas station stores and dollar stores. Usually they are horrible by itself so I will mix something with it to help kill the original tobacco ( will not use any of my tinned tobaccos ). This time I picked up a bag of Good Stuff Natural Tobacco. I believe the only cure to this nasty tasting stuff is to plow the whole darn crop under. If you have tried it and found something to mix with it please let me know. And stuff from the barn stables won't help it.

perlasca

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 11, 2015
I found that the Roll Your Own (RYO) style 'Pipe Tobacco', on it's own in a pipe doesn't really

taste that great. An exception was OHM Turkish Blend. They really taste better if you put it

in a paper and roll it.
I use it mostly now to add body to a blend, also use it to add some extra nicotine.
I mix it with Prince Albert and some aromatics.

coffinmaker

Can't Leave
Jan 20, 2016
I was a little hasty in my judgment of this tobacco. I mixed it with some Rest of the best tobacco from P&C. That made a BIG difference. Now that I know I can't cut it with another low end tobacco, I will buy more of this "Stuff". I'm not sure if this Natural tobacco has the nicotine kicker or if it is the combination of the mix. So that being said, if I offended the company or anyone, I apologize. Smoking the natural straight, I needed to soak my tongue in a snow drift. Mixed it is good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.