PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Hello Everyone, first, thank you all for your suggestions and comments about tobacco. They have really helped me narrow down both direction and choices. If it wasn't for your great suggestions it would be like playing pin the tail on the donkey after drinking six tequila shooters.

So here is what I really enjoy and is in my current rotation. It's tough to put them in order but I will try. I keep a journal of each bowl I smoke and it's kinda cool to go back through the pages and read.
1) Mac Baren Old Dark Fired. Enjoy this one so much I've almost finished the one tin I had and placed an order with 4noggins for some bulk. Hope it gets here soon.

2)Mac Baren HH Bold Kentucky

3) H & H Black House

4) Peterson Perfect Plug

5)C&D bulk Pegasus

6) Dunhill Night Cap
Thanks again for all your help.

Chris

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Oops forgot one.

I'm working from a list and forgot to edit my list.

In the number 2 spot would be Balkan Sobranie.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
I see you're definitely dialing in a favored flavor profile. Glad some of the suggestions helped.

stickframer

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2015
IMO, that's a good looking list. There's certainly a theme. I've only smoked ODF, but I think it's wonderful. Lately I've been smoking lat blends maybe 60% of the time, with dark fired, burley, or VaBurs taking up the rest. I think my next TAD should be all Burley/Kentucky/Dark fired since I'm enjoying it so much.

Some of the blends you list have been on my radar and others not so much (I need a bigger radar), so thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.