PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

colcolt

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
There's some good deal over at pipesandcigars.com. Time for a run of IQ and Virginia Red. Some of you may have gotten that email today.
http://www.pipesandcigars.com/pipetobacco.html

kelp

Lurker
Aug 9, 2012
Yes sir, 8% off if you apply the coupon code "thankyou". Coupon ends/expires 11:50pm Eastern on Saturday (9/29).

macattack

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 20, 2012
They have such a great selection and good prices over there. I hate the fact that we are both in NY. That 75% tobacco tax, sales tax then shipping is a deal breaker for me for larger purchases.

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
I love how they send out deals. What I don't like is it cost $25 to ship even a single tin to Canada. I usually go to smokingpipes, unless I can't find what I'm looking for.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
+1 CanAsianPiper. For some odd reason they would offer free UPS in the lower 48 for 4-5 pound order over $100 but wouldn't eat a $15 Priority Mail Flat to Alaska. Shipping negates all the savings so now I order from SP which has tamer shipping charges, or 4noggins....

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Oh, and 8% is off the total of actual stuff ordered, doesn't apply to shipping charges. I just put some stuff in the cart and used the coupon code .....

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Unfortunately, they sold out of Dorchester as I was calling in to order and take advantage of the sale. Oh well....

Status
Not open for further replies.