PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I just recently picked up these pipes on eBay, after swearing off of PAD no less. However, I was able to finally get two pipes I've always wanted to add to my collection- a Dunhill, and a Julius Vesz. Both on the same day! :puffy: Here are the before pics, I'm hoping to make some time to clean these this weekend...
Dunhill-Vesz1_zpsd2282c9a.jpg

Dunhill-Vesz2_zpse922fa05.jpg

vinvin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
Congratulations! I'm planning on going to Vesz's store sometime this coming month. Hopefully I find something I like and can afford there hahaha

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Both auctions ended within minutes of each other, and I found them both with about an hour or so to go. Since I'm trying to curtail the PAD I entered a max bid for both, shut off the laptop and hoped for the best. I never end up winning when I do that, so I was surprised when I got the emails an hour later that I had won both. Shocked really, but very pleased.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations on your new pipes. I hope all goes well for the cleaning and restoration processes.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Happy for you brother! Getting your first Dunhill must be exciting even if it doesn't smoke as good as its reputation.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Thanks everyone! I'm starting the cleaning today, they're both jumping the queue ahead of the others on my bench...

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Cleaning is underway! The Vesz wasn't too bad, but the Dunhill is taking some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.