PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

namuna

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 22, 2013
I've already made a couple of orders through them. They make it easy for me to track the package when it ships and when I receive my package it's always well protected for the ride. This is usually enough to get my repeat business.
But most recently, I ordered a new pipe and was sent an incorrect one. Well, the true mettle and worth of a company (as far as I'm concerned) is how they deal with unfavorable circumstances and I must say PipesAndCigars is now in my "trusted" online shops list. Nikos from P&C replied to my email with a humble apology and immediately sent out the correct pipe which I received 2 days after the promised ship date, which certainly rectified the situation for me.
Top notch crew.

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
I have worked with Nikos on one of my orders and he was great.

erichbaumer

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 4, 2012
Illinois
Never had a problem beyond stocking issues, which aren't such a big deal and I've heard are going to improve. Great service.

eazye77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 21, 2012
P&C are the only company that I have have dealt with since I have been ordering online for over a year. I'm sure there are other great sites, but I always go to P&C. Never had a problem with them and their communication is outstanding. I even called them one day to let them know what a great job they were doing just for the heck of it!
That is the type of service that makes me want to give a company my money! :D

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
I enjoy doing business with Pipesandcigars, If there was ever a problem, it has always been taken care of in a prompt,courteous and professional manner. They are top notch in my book. :puffy:

metalmilitia

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 14, 2013
love dealing with them. my 5 year old bought a bunch of stuff on accident on the ipad and overdrafted my account. they called me when they tried to run my order and I told them what happened. they graciously agreed to wait until my payday to run the order again. didn't even have to call them back

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
customer service simply doesn't get any better than it is at P&C ... however good it may be at ANY business, P&C is equal or superior to that standard ...

Status
Not open for further replies.