PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
Ach du lieber!!! I have just been purpleificatorized!!

screen-shot-2016-07-30-at-90530-am.png

As I arrive at the pinnacle of pristine purple passion for pipes and the smoking/enjoying of the same, I just want to say THANK YOU to Kevin for making all this possible, and for all you awesome and amazing contributors and participants in this wonderful thing we have here! I have learned huge and most excellent things from my fellow pipe-sters here in this forum! My mind and experience have been widened and broadened, and the range of pipes and bakkies I've now experienced, so many due to discussions here, have delighted the dickens out of me! When it's time to smoke, nearly always I break out the MacBook or iPhone and hang out either here or at spc store site and blogs.
Anyway, my most sincere and heartfelt thanks to all of you! Here's to many more joys to come! (and in SPITE of the FDA fiasco!)

Jerry

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Im terribly sorry to hear that you recently went "Purple". There is unfortunately no fix for this disease...The posts just keep coming and coming.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Congratulations! Don't forget that you are required to send one 8oz bag of Penzance and Stonehaven to each of the other purples on this forum as your initiation fee.
And you go in order of number of posts, most-> least.
And you can forget about Stonehaven for me, please sub a bag of Margate!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Are you sure this is something you want to talk up? Just kidding. Congratulations! Watch out; look what happened to me.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Don't forget that you are required to send one 8oz bag of Penzance and Stonehaven to each of the other purples on this forum as your initiation fee.
Oh, Dear God don't send me any of that nasty stuff! I will accept many pounds of Black Frigate and Ennerdale Flake though!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Monitor adjustment? That is pretty darn purple on my screen.... Prince would be proud!
Now, come to think of it, Barney above ain't purple, or very little. Probably some fancy-named color, but it needs more blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.