PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon11

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2013
Where are they? He used to write every month, then he missed a couple here and there, now nothing. Where the hell is Greg?

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
jon11:
I asked that same question, but of Mr. Pease himself. On Wednesday April 29, 2015 I received from him, in part, the following response: "I've been extraordinarily busy with some family stuff, as well as working on some new blending projects, and haven't had the time or energy to do ANY writing for a while. I hope to get back to it soon."

matches

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 22, 2015
Dunedin, NZ
Good to know. I've been puzzled by the lack of update. His articles are always tremendously interesting and informative.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Well, there's only so much one can write about pipes and tobacco without re-plowing old ground.

It's not like new phenomena are being discovered every week. The "Ask GLP" articles are always fresh, though.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
Well he's released several good and well received blends in the last year or two so....he's using his time well! Just tried sixpence last night and enjoyed it.

escioe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 31, 2013
I hope he's locked away in the lab, 90% done with a new Virginia flake or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.