PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshuaburgess

Lurker
Jun 30, 2014
The anticipation is over. The new Pease blend is now available at Smokingpipes.com: Sixpence. Orders ship today, so the next thing you can eagerly anticipate is trying your first bowl.

joshuaburgess

Lurker
Jun 30, 2014
Thanks, northernneil. Let us know what you think. I've sampled a couple bowls and can't wait to pick up a tin myself.

joshuaburgess

Lurker
Jun 30, 2014
Junkyarddawg: I've really enjoyed everything I've tried in the Old London Series as well. And I think you're correct that all of them are going to age beautifully. I'm very fond of aged blends that contain dark fired leaf, so I can't wait to see how those flavors are going to meld and develop with time in Sixpence. But it's already an excellent blend.

glpease

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 17, 2010
California
I'm excited about the release, as I'm sure you can imagine. I've been working on Sixpence for a long time, and am beyond pleased with it. It's one of those rare moments when everything comes together and the final blend actually exceeded the high expectations I began the journey with.
It's going to age beautifully, as well. All my blends have been designed from the start with aging in mind, and having done this now for 16 years, and having collected and smoked vintage tins for about 30, I think I've learned a thing or two. This one is great out of the starting blocks, and will be great in a decade. It's got legs.

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
Very excited to try this. A guy I follow on IG has been smoking it pre-release and he loves it. Looks like great stuff!

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
At P&C one tin $9.85.....5 or more $8.64 each. I went with 5 tins of Sixpence, and one of each of the six H&H Marquee blends on sale buy 2 get 1 "free". 8)

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Dark-fired Kentucky, Perique and Virginia, by G.L.Pease -- how far wrong can you go?

Looks mild and sophisticated, from the write-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.