PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2013
Indianapolis
I posted this review recently on tobaccoreviews.com...thought I would share here as well. Time permitting...I could go on and on and on about my affection for this tobacco. See below----
With Quiet Nights, Mr Pease has concocted the most full bodied, complex, delicious tobacco I have ever tried. After blazing through two full tins I can say with assurance that this product is a bar setter in the world of English blends.
Smoky apricots, grapes, meat, and sweet earth mingle in rich, thick smoke from alpha to omega.
This is a smoke you can puff like a freight train with no ill effects to the tongue.
Not as strong as Nightcap, but fuller in flavor.
I absolutely adore this tobacco. I might order enough to fill up my garden tub so I may frolic about in it like a giddy simpleton.
Outstanding.

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
Thanks for the review. It gives me a hankering to add this to my next order. How much Latakia is in this stuff compared to Nitecap? The no-bite characteristic is very attractive.

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
I've been meaning to give those blends a try. I might have to get some of this on my next order. Thanks!

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
After reading this review, I'll be your huckleberry for a few tins, Patrick.
I'm a Nightcap fan, but I also smoked a bowl of Capt. Earle's Stimulus Package last night which knocked my socks off.
Thank you, God, for Latakia and the wonderful people who bring it to market.
Fnord

Status
Not open for further replies.