Tags:  No tags yet. 

GL Pease: Penny Farthing

(4 posts)
  • Started 1 week ago by blakegibson
  • Latest reply from blakegibson
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

blakegibson

Login to Send PM

So, I have admittedly limited experience with this blend but am on my second bowl today. The shag cut packs and lights easily. The nicotine content seems slightly over medium. Tastes just how you would expect a vaper to taste. Honestly this reminds me of Elizabethan in taste and mouthfeel. Both bowls have been consistent from top to bottom without much drama. Good for a daily smoke for me as these are the flavors I enjoy. Will update after I get through a tin at different times of days etc.

Posted 1 week ago #
  2. cortezattic

Cortez

A part of the problem since he ...

Login to Send PM

Well, I had a tin of this in my SP.com shopping cart, but you talked me out of it. I don't need to spend $12 to sample something new if it resembles a blend that I've cellared deeply. When the reviews hit the web I may change my mind. Thanks for the heads-up.

I find myself sitting idly on the line dividing past and future,
    as if I could kill time without injuring eternity. -- Thoreau
    Posted 1 week ago #
  3. danimalia

danimalia

Login to Send PM

Interesting. I enjoyed Elizabethan, but didn't love it. Another in a long line of what I would consider 3 star blends from Dunhill.

Did you notice the dark-fired Kentucky in Penny Farthing?

Posted 1 week ago #
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

blakegibson

Login to Send PM

In short no I haven’t noticed the dark fired but I really have only tried a couple blends with it. I’ve had 5 bowls now all in the same pipe (shape not literal same pipe) and nothing has really changed. I’ve noticed the blend is significantly sweeter if I pack it way tighter than normal but I feel like that’s probably just due to cut.

Another thing I forgot to mention is the moisture level. This stuff is dry. The tin I opened I immediately transferred to a mason jar and may even try to hydrate a couple bowls worth with a fresh boveda pack to see how that changes things.

Posted 1 week ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   snagstangl, 64alex, alaskanpiper, danimalia, ashdigger, upnorth1, cshubhra, canadianpuffer, jaytex969, scottfree