PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I'm fighting off a nasty flu bug so unfortunately I have nothing pipe related to post about. The worst part oof being this sick is that my new Peterson Green Spigot is sitting at the local B&m and I haven't been able to get out of the house to get it.
So instead I'm keeping my spirits up watching the dog bond with the kids, in particular with my son. She's been a joy to have around and I haven't heard my son giggle like this in a long time. Not to get too preachy but take my word for it, enjoy the little things in life as you never know when they will be take n from you. And remember that no matter how dark the days seem there is always joy to be found in everyday life. Happy New Year my friends.
Gavin and his new best friend.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Just before he went to bed tonight he told me that Ginger was the best Christmas present ever. He's hooked for sure!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Kids and dogs, a match made in heaven. Looks like a nice rangy dog who can easily keep up with

a growing kid. Much good exercise for both of them.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Too often we overlook the little things in life, but they are what make up the best memories. I can still remember little moments shared between a very young "me" and pets which are long gone. Memories made at a young age are often the fondest as we get older.

terrygoldman123

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I KNEW it would be fabulous!
Make sure to include in the lessons that it is partly their responsibility to CARE for Ginger by feeding her, loving on her (got that part down already), playing with her etc.
A very Happy New Year to you all.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
I know it's been a tough year, man. And you've certainly stepped up like real men do.
Your kids and that dog are magic.
Our man Bradley wrote, "BR that is love in both their eyes, small thing but big thing in mine and your eyes."
Ginger is pure gold.
Fnord

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Sorry to hear you've got the flu AND have a new Pete waiting to be smoked. I had the same issue last year, bad case of the flu and a brand new pipe had just arrived but I was too sick to even look at it.
But nice to know your son has a great new friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.