PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
I'd bought this gorgeous Cristiano years ago and gave it to my brother-in-law. He never smoked it, and just gave it back to me. It's a Group 5 (or 4, but it's big) rusticated straight pot. It had maybe one bowl through it, no cake, and I've been using it to smoke the MacBaren's The Cube crk69 sent me. I LOVE it!! I guess it's easy to like a pipe you origianally picked out :)
Here's the picks my bro took. Remember, it's big and hand-filling; definately a man's pipe, my now second favorite pipe is my delicate little girly Group 1 French Butz Choquin straight smooth billiard.
Here's the pics:
Crisside.jpg

Cristtop.jpg

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
That's a beautiful looking pipe... How long does a bowl last?? Congrats on the new Cristiano!!!

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
I haven't smoked a whole bowl; I start and stop. My thoungue hurth because someone sent me so much freakin' baccy I've been feasting. Probably a long damn time...

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
:rofl: I'd say at least an hour or more from the looks of it... Sorry about the toungue...

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
That is a real nice one, too bad your brother-in law never gave it a go.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Nice. I like the insert in the stem. Judging by the rim and the nice polish on the stem, doesn't look like it seen much action at all.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Yeah, guitarguy. With a Les Paul through a Marshall if you have electricity or an Epi hollow body in red or TV yellow if you don't.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Nice looking pipe. That's cool that it found it's way back to you. I like when that kind of thing happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.