PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
I have a buddy I work with, who although not leaving the company is moving to a different department. He's my fathers age, 65, and enjoys a good cigar and a glass of wine out in his garage watching hockey on the big screen after a day of work. Well, the generosity bug of this forum has infected me, and as a parting gift I thought I'd buy him a nice cigar and perhaps a pipe. So I'm about to purchase myself a Nording freehand, and one for himself as well, along with a Camacho Pre-Embargo cigar, and perhaps some pipe tobacco. Maybe I'll just give him a good portion of my Black House and perhaps some Captain Black White for when his wife is around. He's a great all around guy. Helped me out a few times when I was in a real financial pinch, and even gave away some of his work hours for me a few times. And although, in his mind, I don't owe him anything in return, I think I owe him this as a show of respect and gratitude. Not only for the help, but for being a stand up guy. Just wanted to share.

Jan 8, 2013
Heck... I may buy myself a Camacho as well and catch a hockey game with him. (I just want to watch the game on his huge screen :) )

Jan 8, 2013
Thanks all :) I'll get my tax check in a few weeks, and will order it then. I've written it down and put it where i'll see it everyday to keep me motivated to do so. I think it's going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait to see the look on his face when I present it. I know for a fact his eyes are going to light up like a kid in a candy store.

Status
Not open for further replies.