PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

undermidnight

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2012
Crap.. not anymore.
I had the pleasure of smoking a bowl of this a few days ago. Man is that stuff good!!! I found drinking black coffee complimented the smoke a great deal.
Jason

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
I've just got a source to Penzance but you'll have to call the guy. PM me if you want the info. I just ordered an 8oz bag. I'm not sure how many more he has.
Now just if I can get some stonehaven.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Thanks for posting up fitzy, I guess you better get ready to have your inbox flooded... :lol:

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
I've never had the opportunity to purchase Penzance until now so I can't wait to try it.

vespertillio

Can't Leave
Jul 9, 2012
I was lucky enough to pick up a couple bags at my local B&M the other day so I don't need to order more for a while. Hopefully a few here got some.

bogglor

Might Stick Around
Nov 30, 2012
Got a guy that can get Stonehaven? I'm striking out everywhere since being let down by Smokingpipes.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
I wish I could find Stonehaven. I've been striking out everywhere as well. I too was let down. I tried smoking pipes within 5 minutes of the available notice and bam already gone.
I can only help out with Penzance.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Heck I may as well put the guy's info here. I don't know what kind of quantity he has but I do know that what he has is the 8oz size bags of Penzance.
Ed

866-747-3747
Tell him Don F. sent you.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
fitzy:
Just don't let it sit around and "age" before you try it. IMO, Penzance is one of the few blends that is actually much better fresh. Unfortunately, it's also impossible to always have a fresh tin around, what with the scarcity these days.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Thanks RM. I'm definitely going to rip into that bag as soon as I get it. I've already got my pipe picked out for it. lol
I'll be putting whatever I don't smoke into my usual mason jars. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.