Getting together a Boswell TAD need suggestions.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

4 Fresh Todd Johnson Pipes
156 Fresh Peterson Pipes
New Cigars
12 Fresh Winslow Pipes
18 Fresh Rossi Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
TAD is a howlin and this time its for Boswells...I need a list of must have from them I love the sweet flavored aeros and I hear they have a few really good ones anyone got suggestions?

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Christmas Cookie. And a quick search should give you many other Boswell threads like this. I think there was one on here about 2 weeks ago.

Jul 12, 2011
Xmas cookie, berry cobbler, Chocolate cream, sweet tea; all great

Boswell Aro blends I have smoked...
Other great non-Aro blends: countryside and northwoods for med and full

English blends

brownbilliard

Might Stick Around
Feb 27, 2012
I just received a TAD order from Boswell's myself. I would put them in this order:
1st place - Berry Cobbler

2nd place - Raspberry Cream

3rd place - Northwoods (not an aromatic, but you gotta try it if you like english blends)

4th place - a tie between Christmas Cookie and Piper's Pleasure
C.C and P.P both have fantastic room notes but only a fraction of the flavor I was hoping for. These are the only 5 I've tried so far. Enjoy!

docrx

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 9, 2011
Stay away from the POM Holiday,all the others are excellent.

smeaton

Lurker
Dec 10, 2011
I just received a shipment from them yesterday. I bought Northwoods, Berry Cobbler, and Vanilla Cream. It's rather ironic that the main reason I placed the order was I wanted to try Berry Cobbler because I've read so much about it. It is my least favorite of the three. Due to my limited knowledge of tobaccos, I'm afraid I don't know how to describe them well enough to due justice. Suffice it to say, their names are well chosen. Vanilla Cream is now my favorite vanilla aromatic. Northwoods is very well balanced. I'm working on getting to know the tastes, flavors, etc. better so that I'm better able to describe the tobaccos.

thbg

Might Stick Around
Aug 30, 2011
Anything from Boswell's is going to be good quality. The names basically describe what you are getting. I smoke Boswell's Best on a regular basis which is a pretty tradional aromatic, but with actually tobacco taste.
I think I have tried just about all of them (as I live close enough to go to the store and sample from time to time). You really can't go wrong as far as aros go.

harrier52

Can't Leave
Aug 7, 2011
Ive gotten away from aros myself but when i was smoking them i loved sweet tea, christmas cookie and berry cobbler. No Bite Delite was good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.