PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
So I just got a couple of Falcons on a trade and I wanted a couple of Bantam bowls for them and found Mysmokingshop.com out of the UK. They state clearly that they cannot sell to the USA via credit card but say nothing about Canada so I sent them an email last night asking if they can sell to Canada. They replied this morning that they could so I pulled the trigger on two bantam bowls for the Falcons and a 50g pouch of Condor. I'm not sure what the total cost will be once it finally lands here in Kanuckastan but I had to try this legendary tobacco at least once.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Finally found an commercial advantage for pipers in the great white north!

Looking forward to your impressions, congratulations!

sw0snuff3r

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2014
I order snuff from them to Canada all the time and they have always provided excellent service. I've recently started the pipe and I'm interested in some of the pipe tobaccos they offer so please let me know how it goes for you!

geo3rge

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2013
Good on you, sir! MySmokingShop is excellent. Living in the UK, delivery here is amazingly quick, but the short distance to Canada shouldn't make too much difference! Condor is a great tobacco - a point of opinion, I might add - so I hope you can enjoy it.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
I just tried some Condor, thanks to a fellow forum member trading me a sample. One of the most different tobaccos I've tried, very stout stuff, lots of flavor with a good hit of nicotine! Certainly seems much better than the usual OTC type of tobacco. My wife really liked it so I may just get some more at some point.
Hope you enjoy the experience!

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Glad you are going to be able to try it, Ogre.
I really feel for you guys up there getting pounded for tobacco taxes. I am afraid however that the US is not too far behind.

thefalcon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 23, 2012
Nothing should disturb that Condor moment! I have been smoking a Pipe going on 30 years and have tried all different varities of Pipe Tobacco. There is only one Condor, you will either Love it or hate it. I love it and it is all I smoke, and have exclusively for six years. It packs a strong punch in the Nicotine department, but is just right for me, as I have a high tolerance for the Nic bomb. I hope you enjoy your first Condor moment!
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.