Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
I really don't know how to describe it.. I come to this site an get this super long version of it. With all kinds of Dates an things of every thing that has been talked about I GUESS. any body else ever get this?

edwinbaz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2014
Houston
Same here. I thought it was my browser. The weird format comes and goes after refreshing a few times.

P

pipebuddy

Me too. And it's not the first time either; it happens frequently. Could it be an incompatibility of the forum with Windows 8, I wonder?

edwinbaz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2014
Houston
I don't think so, pipebuddy. I'm using Safari on a MacBook. I opened Firefox and checked and still the same problem.

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Yep, I get that periodically too. Along with the retrograde time on line reporting, we are traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Pipe Magazine Forum!

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Yep, same thing here for the past few days and it comes and goes. It might also be associated with the weird 'total time online’ anomaly, i.e., my total time online is stated as 10 minutes and some other members have minus minutes.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
I kinds of like the time I save by being on this site. I am currently at -51 hours. Not sure what I am going to do with two whole days in my pocket, I would certainly spend them on a rainy day (or two) in the pacific northwest!

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
I kinds of like the time I save by being on this site. I am currently at -51 hours.
Seriously, I just clicked on your profile and it was -101 hours.
The phenomenon is accelerating exponentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.